We are very excited to announce that the Sparta Area Schools has partnered with FinalForms, a web-based forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students completely online. It also allows you to upload sports physicals and other documents to your student's profile, removing the need to submit a hard copy to the office. Probably the most exciting aspect is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning you will never need to enter the same information twice! Items like family history even transfers automatically between your students' forms, minimizing needless redundancies.
To register your student-athlete(s), please go to: sparta-mi.finalforms.com
Parents, please click the following link to access the Sparta Parent Playbook to help you with the online registration process. Please note that once you register, you will receive an email to confirm your account, create a password, and complete the required forms.
- Please use the link above to access FinalForms. Searching for FinalForms on Google or other search engines will not direct you to Sparta's dedicated site.
- Bookmark this site on your mobile device or computer and save your login information for easier access next year.
- Be sure to have relevant medical information available at the time of registration, such as medical history/health information, insurance company policy numbers, as well as doctor, dentist and hospital contact information.
- Parents will need to fill in your student’s email address. FinalForms requires that the student’s @student.spartaschools.org email address be used. Obtain this from your son/daughter before attempting to create their profile.
- When creating your student's profile, please DO NOT skip selecting their sport(s). You must select at least one sport to have access to ALL required athletic forms. If you are not sure which sports your child intends to play, do your best to guess. These can always be changed later by a parent or the Athletic Office.
- After a student has been created they will need to check their Sparta student email for a similar account confirmation email with a link to create a password and sign their student forms. Students must sign all forms before being eligible to participate.
- Parents may upload sports physicals under each of their student's profiles. Please note that physical have to be manually reviewed by the Athletic Office and will not immediately show as being completed.
Thank you for your assistance and support in streamlining our paperwork processes for Sparta Athletics. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Athletic Office: (616) 887-2098