Sparta Sports Boosters | GO SPARTANS!
WHO WE ARE
Sparta Sports Boosters is a non-profit, all volunteer organization that promotes and supports all athletic programs in Sparta Area Schools.
ANNUAL FUNDING UPDATE
The Sports Boosters play a vital role in the success of Sparta Athletic programs. We are an advocate of school spirit and sportsmanship. The boosters donate money to the school earned through concessions, fundraising and Spirit Wear Sales.
On average, our organization contributes over $25,000 annually back to the Sparta Athletic program.
HOW WE HELP
Sparta Sports Boosters help fund all athletic programs. Money raised by the Boosters is used to offset expenses beyond the school’s athletic budget.
- We purchase all Varsity team uniforms.
- We sponsor two scholarships (one male and one female) for graduating student athletes every year.
- Funds from the Boosters have also been used to cover the cost of equipment, team transportation, and tournament entry fees.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Please join us! Helping the Boosters is a great way to have fun and contribute to the success of Sparta athletics!
We need a broad base of participation if we are to remain successful.
- Help is always needed in the concession stands and selling apparel.
- We also encourage you to consider being a team representative, so you can communicate your team’s needs and wishes directly to Board members.
All adults are welcome - you need not have a child or grandchild involved in athletics. You can choose your level of involvement, from just a few hours of time or a more defined role. Any help you can offer will make a big difference!
You are always welcome to attend our monthly meetings, usually held at Sparta High School the third Monday of every month at 7:00 pm in the High School Media Center. Participation is very important, not only to help plan events and share comments/suggestions/ideas, but also to provide input when policy and financial decisions are made. You may also email us.
Sparta Sports Boosters
PO Box: 441
Sparta, MI 49345